We build on top of Odoo and Google Addons, so some limitations may apply. See here the list of these limitations and the way to go around them.
Odoo Limitations :
Requesting timeout – each request is handled by a worker, and the workers have some limitations on CPU time, execution timeout, and memory usage. You can read the configuration documentation of Odoo.
Google Limitations :
Limitations bound to each user account
200 Emails per user and per day – an email is counted for each person in recipients or any person subscribed to the diffusion group
6 hours of cumuled automatic refresh time per day and per user
Note : You can share your license with other users, increasing total limitation by each user. We are currently working on a way to easy see and change the owner of a document.
Limitation on any sheet
- Up to 5 million cells for spreadsheets that are created in or converted to Google Sheets
- 40,000 new rows at a time
- Maximum number of columns of 18,278 columns
- 1000 characters per cell (data longer than that will be truncated)
Limitation on data retrieval
- 50 Mb of transfer size per request (you can try on large datasets to filter by date or record id)
- 100 000 calls per day
- 6 minutes per manual refresh (time include the request execution from Odoo, the transfert time, and the update/compute time in gsheet)